The ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam has been designed to cover the basic competence skills for the new entrants in dealing floors and all other financial markets roles related to foreign exchange, interest rates and commodities instruments. The Syllabus has been built to allow basic understanding of these instruments and the related financial market segments, therefore providing the required competence level for existing or future financial markets professionals.
Career and Employer benefits of the ACI Dealing Certificate:
- Increase candidate opportunities nationally and internationally with a global qualification
- Fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
- Learn a global standard and a skill set which is unique in treasury
- Become part of a global community of thousands of ACI certificate holders
- Enable your organisation to successfully pass risk assessments conducted by regulators
- Staff members fulfil the requirements established by financial services authorities for regulated activities
The workshop is conducted over 4 days
– Money market instruments and calculations
– Foreign exchange – spot, forwards, cross currencies, fx swaps etc
– Forward rate agreements
– Interest rate swaps
– Financial market applications including risk, Basel III, VAR, and a bit of ALM
- The workshop is very interactive with the delegates expected to do work after hours as well as during contact sessions
Cancelation 1 month (before Oct.21st) before the course starts – fully refundable.
Cancelation less than 2 weeks (before nov.7th) before the course starts – 50% refund.
Cancelation less than 1 week (before Nov. 14th) before the course starts – no refund.
Important: Participation in any course offered by ACI Forex Danmark requires a valid membership in ACI Forex Danmark. If you are not already a member of ACI Forex Danmark you can become one as part of the sign up process, assuming you fulfil the membership requirements (for more information visit our statutes on our webpage). Becoming member incurs an additional fee.